Urban Exploration - Keyham Tunnels (Darkie Tunnels)
The tunnel was originally opened in May 1876 as a spur to the main London and South-Western Railway.
The station was located where the Plymouth College of Further Education now stands. The original railings can still be seen.
During World War One the King and Queen arrived at the station to meet Plymouths Mayor and the top military brass.
The tunnel was closed to passengers in 1964 but remained in use as a goods line. It was finally closed to goods too in 1971.