Urban Exploration - Mcdougall's Flour Mill
History of Mcdougall Mill
Built around 1902 but suffered a major fire within 10 years of opening and was rebuilt as a steel roller mill, which produced far more flour in less time. The owner is listed as Mill Precision Engineers, who occupied the abandoned warehouse until the late 90's. The Mill itself has been abandoned since the late 60's.